We’ve launched our Downtown Stratford BIA Winter Wander-land Guide that offers validation stickers as you shop and dine – collect 8 stickers to win one of 4 prize packages (valued at $500 each)
We are SO EXCITED to offer this super fun reason to get inside downtown shops this holiday season. $500 x 4 reasons worth. While also supporting our beautiful downtown merchants.
The Winter Wanter-land Guide starts November 16th and runs until December 22nd. Head into your favourite restaurants, cafes, stores, and spas to collect your stickers while you get ready for the holiday season – whether shopping for loved ones or indulging in some well-deserved self-care. OR trying somewhere you’ve never been before.
- Pick your guide up at Destination Stratford (Stratford Tourism building at 47 Downie St.) or one of the 60 participating businesses. SHOW THEM YOUR LOVE.
- Each time your purchase something from one of the businesses on the guide map, ask the person at the counter for a sticker.
- Each group of 8 stickers is considered one ballot. Each ballot enters you into an amazing draw for prize packs worth $500 each. (We have four to give away.)
- Drop your ballot cards off at Destination Stratford no later than December 22nd.
- Don’t forget – there are two “experiences” that also get your a sticker. The carousel at our Winter Wander-land weekends. Or the Holiday Culture Program at Stratford Public Library.
Artist, Vicki Scofield, provided the artwork for the cover of our Winter Wander-land Guide. We acknowledge the support of the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario